Managed Services provide enterprise-level IT capabilities without a large initial capital investment for a predictable monthly fee—which can be appealing to small and medium-sized businesses such as yours.
Are you a candidate for Managed Services?
Take our quiz below.
Managed Services checklist
- We’re having difficulty staffing qualified IT professionals.
- We’re concerned about the security of our data.
- We’re concerned about the security of our transactions.
- We’re concerned about the security of our communications.
- We aren’t always able to respond quickly to market demands.
- We need to reduce overhead costs
- Staying up to date with evolving technologies is difficult for us.
- Maintaining current hardware and software is time consuming.
- We need to operate in real time to meet 24-hour demand.
- We need to deliver services to remote offices or workers.
- Our growth depends on our implementation of new technology.
- We need to upgrade our infrastructure.
- We need to relocate our infrastructure.
- We’re undergoing a merger or acquisition.
- The scale of our operations is going to change.
- We want to expand into new markets.
- We’d like to focus our efforts on our core competencies.
- We need to focus only on mission-critical activities.
- We need to implement a global IT network, but we lack the resources.
- We’re concerned about our ability to keep up with the latest security threats.
- We’re affected by privacy or security regulations.
- We’re experiencing dynamic business growth but have a hiring freeze.
- We need to maintain our current IT capabilities but are downsizing.
If any of the items apply to you, you may want to consider Managed Services. Bring your completed list to us today, and we’ll let you know how can help.